Editor's Note: A re-post of a campaign commercial does not equal an endorsement.
Republican Senate candidate John Driscoll and his Assembly running mates, Richard Goldberg and Fernando Alonso, released their first television ad of the campaign season Monday.
President Barack Obama's disembodied head floats on the screen for much of the spot, as the voiceover chides opponents Bob Gordon, Connie Wagner and Tim Eustace for "following Washington's failed policies," a decision that the ad says has "destroyed our economy."
See More on Patch
- Former Gov. Whitman: Vote For Women, Minorities and Chris Christie
- Report: Contractors Paid for Election Night Party Celebrating Bergen Democrats
- Christie Urges Republicans to Look Beyond 2013, Praises Bergen County [VIDEO]
- FDU Poll Shows Booker with Commanding Lead in Senate Race
- Alonso, Driscoll Tie in GOP Vote for Senate Race
Most Popular articles
- Saddle Brook Schools Locked Down Following Threat in Elmwood Park
- River Road Panhandler Arrested on Drug Charges
- Campania Restaurant Closes Three Months After Chef's Suicide
- Fair Lawn Opens Memorial Pool to Ridgewood Residents with Physical Disabilities
- Acting Lieutenant Prides Himself on People Skills