Fourth of July Fireworks Across Bergen County
In case you missed Fair Lawn's fireworks display or just wanted to see more colorful patriotic explosions, here's a handful of locations in Bergen County that will be offering fireworks to the delight of young and old this Fourth of July
Did you miss Fair Lawn's fireworks display Monday night or are you still itching to see some more? Here's a list of nearby towns whose firework nights are occurring on or after the Fourth this year:
- Allendale Wednesday, 9pm Memorial Park, Brookside and Park avenues.
- East Rutherford Wednesday at the State Fair Meadowlands, Meadowlands Fairgrounds next to Met Life Stadium, East Rutherford. The fireworks show will begin after 10:30 pm.
- Hackensack Wednesday, 9:15pm at Foschini Park, 278 River Street.
- North Arlington Wednesday, 5pm Zadroga Field, 300 Schuyler Avenue will be open to the public to observe the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks display along the Hudson River.
- Ramsey July 7, dusk at Finch Park, between Gertzen Plaza and Island Road. Rain date: July 8.
- Ridgewood Wednesday, 6pm at Veterans Field, behind Village Hall, fireworks at dark. Presale tickets $8, at the gate $15; children 6 to 12 $10; Free for children 5 and under.
And for those willing to travel outside of Bergen:
- Clifton Wednesday, dusk at the high school stadium, 333 Colfax Avenue, adjacent to the park. $3, tickets available at the city clerk’s office, free for children 3 and under.