Editor's Note: A re-post of a campaign commercial does not equal an endorsement.
Not to be outdone by John Driscoll's new campaign commercial featuring Gov. Chris Christie Tuesday, the 38th District Dems dropped a spot of their own.
In the ad, which sources and displays a Fair Lawn Patch article, Driscoll is criticized for breaking promises to taxpayers regarding department-head salary and pay-to-play reforms.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- $600K Turf Project Closing Sasso Field For Summer
- Fair Lawn Native Embarks on Professional Baseball Career
- 'Dangerous Dog' Law, High School Graduation, Special Needs Dance in the Week Ahead
- Convicted Burglar Charged with Trespassing Near Site of Break-In
- Campania Restaurant Closes Three Months After Chef's Suicide