Editor's Note: A re-post of a campaign commercial does not equal an endorsement.
State Democrats and Republicans both clearly view winning the 38th District Senate and Assembly races as a top priority.
Campaign spending in the 38th District leads the state, according to a NorthJersey.com report, and 38th District candidates have been receiving plenty of help from party heavyweights.
First, former Gov. Dick Codey went door-to-door campaigning with Sen. Bob Gordon through Radburn to assist his re-election bid.
Then Tuesday, Bergen County Freeholder Chairman and Republican State Senate candidate John Driscoll released an ad featuring an endorsement from Gov. Chris Christie, who implores voters to, "Send John Driscoll to Trenton."
Here are links to Driscoll and the District 38 Republicans' prior three campaign ads:
See More on Patch
- Former Gov. Whitman: Vote For Women, Minorities and Chris Christie
- Christie Urges Republicans to Look Beyond 2013, Praises Bergen County [VIDEO]
- FDU Poll Shows Booker with Commanding Lead in Senate Race
- Alonso, Driscoll Tie in GOP Vote for Senate Race
- Christie Has Huge Lead In Governor's Race, Poll Shows
Most Popular articles
- Campania Restaurant Closes Three Months After Chef's Suicide
- Four Cars Involved in Chain Reaction Crash on Fair Lawn Avenue
- Fair Lawn Makes 'America's Best High Schools' List for Fifth Straight Year
- Council Approves 'Reasonable' Tax Increase Rather Than Deplete Surplus
- Downed Power Line Causes Outages Across Fair Lawn