The Full Fair Lawn Black Friday Guide
This borough doesn't have malls, but there are plenty of interesting places to shop. Use this as your guide, and remember to check back with Patch throughout Friday for stories and tweets on all the Black Friday happenings.
Most shoppers flock to the malls on "Black Friday," and Fair Lawn doesn't have any of those. Still, this borough has plenty of interesting places to shop in the River Road, Broadway, and Radburn business districts, as well as other areas.
Below is a list of local shops you might want to check out on Friday (or any other day). Make sure to check back with Fair Lawn Patch throughout Friday for live twitter updates and news stories from the borough's Black Friday scene. If you have any updates of your own that you'd like to share with local shoppers, email email@example.com.
Also, please take a few minutes to visit our exhaustively assembled shopping directory.
HOME & GARDEN
- Kitchen and Bath Warehouse
- Benjamin Moore Paints
- B & G Antique Lighting
- Spivak Lighting
- American Nursery
TOYS AND GAMING
- Need a new cell phone? Try AT&T or Air Voice.
- Looking for a display case for your memorabilia? Check out Crystal Caseworks.
- If you need to frame a picture or something else, visit Broadway Picture Frame Outlet or Frame It!
- It doesn't need to be Black Friday to find a good deal at The Treasure Trove, Fair Lawn's consigment shop.
- Want to use your Black Friday to get a tattoo? You can do that at Screamin' Ink.
For a full list of businesses and other community organizations in Fair Lawn, check out our directory.