For everything you need to know for Monday, check out Five Things. Here is a little preview of what's on tap for the rest of the week in Fair Lawn:
- River Road Food Fest is going on all day Tuesday.Thirteen River Road businesses are providing a 15% discount on food & beverages for the entire day of the 13th. Just mention "River Road Food Fest."
- 6:30 p.m. - Fair Lawn's 9/11 Memorial Remembrance Ceremony outside the Municipal Offices.
- 7:30 p.m. - Borough Council Regular Meeting in Council Chambers
- 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Fair Lawn Farmer's Market
- 7:30 p.m. - Historic Preservation Committee Meeting at the Community Center
- 7:30 p.m. - Fire Board Meeting, 12-34 George St.
- 7 p.m - Monthly Board of Ed Meeting, held at the Fair Lawn High School Library.
- 7:30 p.m. - Fair Lawn Dems Association Hosts Council Candidates Lisa Swain, Cristina Cutrone & Kurt Peluso at the Senior Center
- 7 p.m. - ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Fall Dance at the Community Center, $5
- 7:30 p.m. - Skyline Theatre Company presents "Pirates of Penzance" at the Community Center.