This Week on Patch: Town Crier Video, Reaction to Solar Panels and More
Check out what's coming up this in Fair Lawn and on Patch
This week on Fair Lawn Patch, you can expect a video of Town Crier Tim Yuskaitis visiting Lyncrest School and a reaction story to the solar panels PSE&G has been installing in the borough and other municipalities within its service region. Yuskaitis, who was recently appointed as only the sixth current crier in New Jersey, makes dramatic announcements for the borough while wearing a colonial costume.
Here is what's on tap:
- Men and women ages 16 and older are invited to attend the Fair Lawn Fire Co. 4 recruitment open house at 7:30 p.m. The firehouse is located at 14-15 Radburn Road (on the corner of High Street). Come meet some of your local firefighters and learn more about how you can help provide a valuable service to our community. Refreshments will be provided. Please contact Ben Bontekoe at (201) 773-3244 or email@example.com to RSVP.
- The Fair Lawn Television Station Monthly Meeting is taking place at 7:30 in room B-5 of the Municipal Offices.
- There is a Borough Council Meetingat 7:30 p.m. in the Municipal Building.
- Patch's "Club Hub" feature tells you what clubs around the borough have been up to
- The Historic Preservation Commission is meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the card room of the Fair Lawn Community Center.
- There is a Fire Board Meeting at 8 p.m. at Fire Company #1, 12-34 George St.
- There is a Broadway Improvement Corp. Meeting at 7 p.m. in the card room of the Fair Lawn Community Center.
- Looking for a new home? Patch's House Hunts feature let's you know about open houses at available properties in Fair Lawn.