Invite a friend
Cafe Night featuring Fair Lawn's own Clare Cooper
The Fair Lawn Jewish Center/Congregation B'nai Israel Program & Events Committee and Sisterhood present CAFÉ NIGHT -- An entertaining evening of music featuring Fair Lawn’s Own: CLARE COOPER.
An evening of original music and old favorites from a hometown girl!
About Clare Cooper:
- Musical Director of Tony N' Tina's Wedding
- Assistant Musical Director of Memphis
- A member of Miss Babs and the Kickin' Boogie Band
- Currently performing at Don't Tell Mama, a
Piano/Cabaret Bar in NYC
- Fair Lawn High School Class of '74
Refreshments will be provided (coffee, tea and desserts) / Bring Your Own Kosher Bottle, if desired $18 per person, in advance / $25 per person, at the door. RSVP to FLJC/CBI office (10-10 Norma Ave, Fair Lawn, NJfirstname.lastname@example.org) by November 26
|Where||Fair Lawn Jewish Center Congregation Bnai Israel 10-10 Norma Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 (This event will take place in the Pulka Room.)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Seniors|
|Price||$18 in advance/$25 at the door|
More About Fair Lawn Jewish Center Congregation Bnai Israel
Fair Lawn Jewish Center hosts a conservative congregation of more than 600 members. It offers egalitarian services, meaning that men and women participate equally in all aspects. The synagogue runs a religious school, a nursery school and a day camp. It also offers adult education, a men's club and a sisterhood program, and various social activities are organized. FLJC's facilities include a full-size gymnasium, a Judaica gift shop, a youth lounge, an arts and crafts room and meeting rooms of various sizes.
Other events here
- Saturday Morning Service at Fair Lawn Jewish Center Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am
- Lentz & Lentz PSAT & SAT Prep at Fair Lawn Center Weekly on Sundays, 1:15 pm–4:15 pm