Invite a friend
Jesus Loves Me-Special Needs Communion Service
Jesus Loves Me A Worship Service for those who have developmental / neurological delays and their families. Come worship as a family at 2:00 PM on the 2nd Sunday of each month. This is a communion service that lasts approximately ½ hour. Children are encouraged to participate, but are free to be themselves.
Not accessible for the physically handicapped. Electric stair chair available.
More About Church of The Atonement Episcopal
The Episcopal Church of The Atonement on 30th Street between Rosalie St and Broadway/Route 4 offers Anglican worship on Sunday at 9am from the Book of Common Prayer, as well as church school, a women's book discussion group at 12:30pm on Tuesdays and adult education on Thursdays at 7:30pm. The church is across the street from Warren Point Elementary School behind Jack Daniels Kia.
Other events here
- Tuesday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Wednesday Gam-Anon-for those affected by the gambling problem of a loved one Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Wednesday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- "Thankful Thursdays" Nar-Anon- a 12 step program designed to help relatives and friends of addicts recover from the effects of living with an addicted relative or friend. Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Friday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Gam-Anon-for those affected by the gambling problem of a loved one Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Sunday Holy Eucharist Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:30 am
- Taizé Prayer Service November 18, 2012 / December 16, 2012 / January 20, 2013 / February 17, 2013 / March 17, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 16, 2013 / July 21, 2013 / August 18, 2013 / September 15, 2013 / October 20, 2013 / November 17, 2013 / December 15, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Christmas Day Holy Communion service December 25, 2012 / December 25, 2013, 9:00 am–10:30 am