Invite a friend
Lenten Taizé Prayers
A time of quiet Christian prayers, chant and silence, following the model of the Brothers of Taizé, France.(See www.Taize.Fr/en )
Offered at 7pm on every Sunday evening in Lent, (except Feb 26, 2012), & Advent, and on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
More About Church of The Atonement Episcopal
The Episcopal Church of The Atonement on 30th Street between Rosalie St and Broadway/Route 4 offers Anglican worship on Sunday at 9am from the Book of Common Prayer, as well as church school, a women's book discussion group at 12:30pm on Tuesdays and adult education on Thursdays at 7:30pm. The church is across the street from Warren Point Elementary School behind Jack Daniels Kia.
Other events here
- Sunday Holy Eucharist Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:30 am
- Taizé Prayer Service November 18, 2012 / December 16, 2012 / January 20, 2013 / February 17, 2013 / March 17, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 16, 2013 / July 21, 2013 / August 18, 2013 / September 15, 2013 / October 20, 2013 / November 17, 2013 / December 15, 2013, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Tuesday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Wednesday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Wednesday Gam-Anon-for those affected by the gambling problem of a loved one Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- "Thankful Thursdays" Nar-Anon- a 12 step program designed to help relatives and friends of addicts recover from the effects of living with an addicted relative or friend. Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Gam-Anon-for those affected by the gambling problem of a loved one Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Friday Gamblers Anonymous (GA) Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Christmas Day Holy Communion service December 25, 2012 / December 25, 2013, 9:00 am–10:30 am