Invite a friend
Line Dancing Classes for Seniors
Country and City Line Dancing has become very popular of the last ten years, and features dances from the "Achy Breaky" to the "Electric Slide." Our dancers are enthused, energetic and ever ready when it comes to dancing! Volunteers, Clare Requena and Sylvia Sherman lead these classes and are welcome!
|Where||Fair Lawn Senior Center 11-05 Gardiner Rd, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Fair Lawn Senior Center
The borough's senior center offers social activities, fitness, special clubs and other services such as driving classes and blood pressure screenings to residents ages 60 and up. There are no membership dues. On weekdays at noon, the center serves a nutritious full-course meal to seniors for a suggested $1.25 donation. Fitness programs offered include ballroom dancing, line dancing, karate and various other types of exercise. The center also offers day trips to Atlantic City. Facilities include a conference room, game room and billiards room. The center is located just one block from borough hall, and is easily accessible to free public transportation.
Other events here
- Seniorcize Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8:30 am
- Senior Stretch Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am
- Senior Sculpt Weekly on Fridays, 8:30 am
- Ballroom Dancing Classes for Seniors Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm
- Silver Studs Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Tai Chi Classes for Seniors Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:30 pm