This week, Patch will be covering Thursday night's Board of Education monthly meeting as well as the kickoff event for the Borough Council campaign of Independent candidate Stuart Pace.
Here is what's on tap in Fair Lawn:
- is holding the third day of its annual Valentine's Day rose sale from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. One dozen pastel colored roses costs $25 and a dozen red roses is $30. There are two purchase sites: Fire Company 4 headquarters at Radburn Road and High Street (14-15 Radburn Road), and the
- There is a starting with a 7 p.m. worksession in Room 201 of the , followed by the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting in the Council Chambers.
- The ice hockey team is facing Tenafly at 7:50 p.m.
- The Borough Council is holding a worksession at 7:30 p.m. Patch will be covering the meeting.
- The boys basketball team is hosting Hackensack at 5:30 p.m.
- The winter track team is competing at the Lou Molino Invitational, starting at 5 p.m. at FDU.
- Check out what's happening with clubs around the borough in our weekly column.
- The official kickoff for the campaign of Stuart Pace, who last Friday for November's Borough Council election, will be held at the (24-07 Fair Lawn Ave.) at 8 p.m. Patch will be covering the event.
- Patch continues its new "Mom Talk" column series, with this week's edition focusing on parenting.
- The fencing team is competing at Passaic Valley at 4:30 p.m.
- The bowling team is taking part in the Individual State Finals starting at 12:30 p.m.
- The is holding its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. in Room #19 at Edison School, 37-01 Fair Lawn Ave. Patch will be covering the meeting.
- Searching for a new home? Patch's column previews the coming weekend's open houses in Fair Lawn.
- The girls basketball team is hosting Northern Valley-Demarest at 5:30 p.m.
- The boys basketball team is facing Northern Valley-Demarest on the road at 4:15 p.m.
- The wrestling team is competing in the NJSIAA Districts at 6 p.m.
- Patch's column gives an update on what Fair Lawn's local, state and federal representatives have been up to.
- recaps the week's top news on Bergen County's other Patch websites.