This week on Fair Lawn Patch, you can expect a video of visiting and a reaction story to the solar panels PSE&G has been installing in the borough and other municipalities within its service region. Yuskaitis, who was as only the sixth current crier in New Jersey, makes dramatic announcements for the borough while wearing a colonial costume.
Here is what's on tap:
- Men and women ages 16 and older are invited to attend the at 7:30 p.m. The firehouse is located at 14-15 Radburn Road (on the corner of High Street). Come meet some of your local firefighters and learn more about how you can help provide a valuable service to our community. Refreshments will be provided. Please contact Ben Bontekoe at (201) 773-3244 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- The is taking place at 7:30 in room B-5 of the .
- There is a Borough Council Meetingat 7:30 p.m. in the
- Patch's feature tells you what clubs around the borough have been up to
- The Historic Preservation Commission is meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the card room of the .
- There is a Fire Board Meeting at 8 p.m. at Fire Company #1, 12-34 George St.
- There is a Broadway Improvement Corp. Meeting at 7 p.m. in the card room of the .
- Looking for a new home? Patch's feature let's you know about open houses at available properties in Fair Lawn.
- Patch's feature let's you know what your representatives have been up to.
- Patch's feature recaps the top news of the week throughout Bergen County.