"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Fair Lawn's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail me at email@example.com.
1) -- a scenic walk alongside the meandering Saddle River -- starts at 10 a.m. Sunday in . There will be live music and activities for children. YCS, or Youth Consultation Service cares for approximately 1,500 children by providing either residential care or in-community and in-home services. Cost: $15 for adults, $10 for students, $25 for a family.
2) Last minute picks must be registered today before NFL gamesbegin at 1 p.m.. See how you do against me, and Steve. Go Steelers!
3) See Jack Hanna Into the Wild Live! on Sunday at 4 p.m. at bergenPAC in Engelwood. Jungle Jack’s live show features many of his favorite animal friends, as well as fascinating and humorous stories and footage from his adventures around the world. Tickets are $29-$39.
4) -- Rabbi Berel Zaltzman will take you on an in depth journey into the world of Kabbalah in Russian -- begins at 3 p.m. at .
5) Get ready to cha-cha! at the begins at 1 p.m. Sunday.