"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Fair Lawn's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Wednesday is the last day of school this week for Fair Lawn public schools before the long holiday break. It will also be the . Rosh Hashanah begins at sunset.
2) The weekly Wednesdayruns from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3) The , sponsored by the Bergen County Special Olympics, rolls Wednesday at at 4:30 p.m.
4) The 's for 2 and 3-year-olds is Wednesday at 10:30 a.m.
5) Seniors interested in can attend at the at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.