Al's Auto Repair, owned and operated by Al Zelenka, is an emissions repair facility that also performs motor vehicle inspections. The shop is connected to a Delta station, but the two businesses are not under the same owenership. Al has been in the business for decades, and owned a shop on Johnson Avenue in Hackensack for 20 years before moving to Fair Lawn a few years ago.
- Fax: 201-300-6677
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels