Fair Lawn Chamber of Commerce
The Fair Lawn Chamber of Commerce helps with the development of local businesses. It helps with promotion, visibility, networking, cooperation with community agencies and customer relations in an effort to strengthening its members. It is led by president Mary Marrara.
- Fax: 201-475-0619
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1954
- Parking: Free lot
- Mission: The Fair Lawn Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of industrial, commercial, professional, service firms & companies who have joined together to promote the civic, business and general welfare of Fair Lawn.
- Annual dues: $ 150- TBD
- Membership requirements: To promote the business membership and to be involved in community service.
- Meetings: Monthly
- Membership benefits: Advocacy, Educational outreach, Member referrals, Member-to-member discount program, Membership directory
- Membership directory options: Online, Print
- Event calendar produced?: Yes
- New resident guide offered?: Yes
- Newsletter/magazine options: Email, Online, Weekly
- Networking meeting frequency: Monthly
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None