Food Showcase is a kosher grocery store opened in 1996 and run by owner David Blau. There are kosher meat, fish, poultry, produce and dairy departments as well as challah and snacks; the store also carries products from Israel.
- Fax: 201-794-6728
- Hours: Mon – Wed, 8:30am – 7pm; Thu, 8:30am - 8:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 4pm; Sat, closed; Sun, 8:30am – 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The street-level store is accessible from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher
- General services: Prepared foods
- Parking: Free lot