Gregory Park includes a basketball court on Waverly Place, a softball/baseball field on Waverly Avenue, a playground and a scenic walkway. The park has been adopted by the Fair Lawn Chamber of Commerce. By adopting a park, a goup commits to periodically clean the site up and report any vandalism or safety problems. A sign is posted at the park recognizing the group's contribution.
Residents or businesses who wish to reserve ballfields should contact the Fair Lawn Recreation Department at 201-796-6746.
- Hours: Closes 1/2 hour after sunset
- Features: Athletic fields, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts
- Facility types: Outdoor