Natural Way Cafe believes eating healthy doesn't mean eating tasteless food. Owners Farbia and Jennifer Chang care about the taste so much, they choose only the best quality ingredients like heat-safe Grape Seed Oil for cooking and mineral-rich PanGu Salt.
Farbia says he began "on the Natural Way" after his wife was diagnosed with cancer 17 years ago. Natural Way features specialty supplements, organic and gluten free groceries and an all-natural juice bar.
- Fax: 201-791-0676
- Hours: Mon. ~ Sat.: 8:30 AM ~ 7:00 PM Sun.: 10:00 am ~ 2:00 PM
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Founding Date: 1995. Five years in current location.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Specialty Juice Blends. Steamed Vegetable Dumplings. Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich. And a host of other healthy and tasty choices.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Juice Blends. Steamed Vegetable Dumplings. Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich. And a host of other healthy and tasty choices.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, International, Japanese / Sushi, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chef's Combo Chicken. Rice dumplings. Wheat Grass juice
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Roast Chicken Wrap ($5.95) - Vegetarian chicken roasted Asian style wrapped with romaine lettuce, tomato, alfalfa sprouts,
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual