In a time when traditional butcher shops are becoming scarce, the Swiss Pork Store is thriving with its dedication to tradition, age-old recipes and time-tested quality since 1950. If you like smoked meats, bratwurst, knockwurst, sausages and steaks, you will love what you find here. You'll also find imported German grocery items, Lithuanian breads and an assortment of sauces, sides and salads, as well as conventional condiments.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, 6am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 2:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Everything is homemade: steak, beef, chicken, pork, lamb, veal, sausages, cold cuts, beef jerky, salads and soups, potato pancakes, saurkraut
- General services: Catering, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: swissporkstoreoffairlawn.com/products.html
- Specialties: Homemade smoked and spiced meats
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: American, German
- Grocery services: Butcher