Temple Beth Sholom
Temple Beth Sholom invites the community to visit for services and become acquainted with our religious, educational, cultural and social programs. The Temple offers Adult Education Programs, Family Programming activities, Sisterhood, Men’s Club, Seniors Club, Social Action Committee and Youth Activities programs. The Temple features a Sanctuary and recently renovated Day Chapel, full catering facilities, complete Religious School facilities, and a State Licensed Certified Nursery School. We are a Traditional Conservative synagogue offering affordable dues, no building fund, and a discount for new members. Daily morning and evening minyans are offered. The Temple’s Religious School provides a caring environment in which children celebrate and learn. The school is free for members. The Helen Troum Nursery School and Kindergarten provides a developmentally appropriate program for children ages 2-5, after school enrichment and a summer camp.
- Hours: Sept-March: Fri, 15 minutes before Shabbat candle lighting; March-Aug: Fri, 7:15 pm; Sat, 9am; Mon, Thu, 7:45am; Tue, Wed, Fri, 8am; Mon-Fri, 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1950s
- What makes this community special?: TBS is a warm, friendly congregation with many engaging programs: Adult Ed, Family Programming, Sisterhood, Men's Club, Social Action, Seniors Club, Youth Activities, Religious School, and State Licensed Certified Nursery School.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Conservative
- Services: Child care, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes