Warren Point Presbyterian Church
What was originally the Warren Point Mission -- with a janitor paid $1 per month and a reverend who often preached with only one person present -- became the Warren Point Presbyterian Church in 1925. By 1952, church membership reached 775 and Sunday school enrollment approached 500. Today the church has weekly adult education and choir rehearsal on Sunday mornings, and women's guild meetings on the second Sunday of each month.
- Hours: Sunday worship: June - August, 9:30am; September - June, 10:30am
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs